When you click the “Users & Groups” link from the "MENU" you will be taken to the User list page.
This shows all Users that are currently active. You can sort the Users and also filter using the Search box.
By default any Inactive Users will not show, but you can display these by checking the Show Inactive box.
To create a new User, use the “ADD NEW+” button available in the options bar.
Creating a new User
- Enter a first name and last name for the person.
- Enter an email address for the User.
This needs to be a valid email address that the user can access.
- External Id is an optional field that lets you enter an identifier for the person from your other
systems – e.g. your payroll or human resources system.
The External Id can be included when exporting data that the User has been involved in,
such as Form entries.
- Decide whether this user should have secure website access.
If so, tick the "User can access website" box - a list of access permission will then show.
Select the areas of the website that the User can access, and also assign a role to the User
- Administrator gives the user full administration control in the website
- Full Access provides the ability to create new items such as Forms but does not give the
web user access to the Administration areas (e.g. Organisation Setup, Users, User Groups).
- A Read Only web user can view all data and items but does not have the ability to create new items.
- If you are using Groups, then you can assign the web user to one or more Groups as desired.
- Assign Folders to the User from the list of available Folders.
Every Folder assigned to a User allows the Screens, Docs and Data Sources inside that Folder to
be downloaded and viewed when the User logs into the mobile app.
- If you are using User Groups, then you can assign the user to one or more Groups as desired.
- Once you’ve filled out the fields, hit the Create button to create the App User.
When you create a new User an invitation email is automatically sent to their specified email address.
The email contains the temporary password that must be used when logging into the website/app for the first time.